0: operation was successful.
1: xml source document file was not found or was omitted.
2: error reading xml file, most likely due to it not being well-formed.
3. "s" argument for the splt option is not in the valid range or was omitted.
4. "f" argument for frequency is not a positive integer or is required for the specified option and omitted.
5. "d" argument for xml depth is not a positive integer or is required for the specified option and omitted.
6. "a" argument for an attribute name; if required for the specified option and is missing or is not a valid xml name.
7. "e" argument for an element name; if required for the specified option and is missing or is not a valid xml name.
8. "0" argument for the output file name is not a valid file name or is required for the specified option and omitted.
9. "r" argument for a root element name is not a valid xml name.
10. A file operation failed, most likely while attempting to create a split file based on a bad output file name parameter. It could also be an invalid path or insufficent permission for the program to create the file.
11. An internal error(bug). Please report this to the vendor.
12. File specified by the "i" argument for an include file was not found or could not be opened for reading.
13. Error reading registry. Possibly due to insufficent Windows permission. Try Run as adminstrator.
14. The registration key stored in the registry is not a valid key for XmlSplit.
15. Registration failed because the license key is not valid or the user does not have permission to read it from the Registry. Run this application with elevated permission (try Run as administrator).
16. The size of the XML file exceeds the size limit for unregistered versions of the program.
17. Execution ended because trial period has expired.
18. File specified by the "p" argument for an Append file was not found or could not be opened for reading.
19. Argument is not properly formatted, e.g., missing equal sign..
20. The /n argument is missing or includes a node type not allowed in this argument...
21. Online registration of the key used with the "k" argument failed. This may occur for a number of reasons. You must be logged in as the same user that installed XmlSplit. Please email the vendor at email@example.com and include your registration key.
22. The registration code used with the "k" argument was already registered. Please email vendor why you are activating again: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. The program was denied access to the Windows Registry, most likely due to insufficent Windows Permsission. Try Run as adminstrator.
24. Registration failed because the user does not have permission to access the Windows Registry.Try Run as adminstrator.
25. Registration failed because one of the Windows Registry keys created during installation of XmlSplit was not found..
26. Online registration failed because no internet connection or access to Xponent website blocked by firewall..
27. Online registration failed because the Xponent webserver was not available or was unable to process the request. Please notify email@example.com and include your registration key.
29. Program exited for undetermined reason, possibly an internal bug.
30. License key must be verified because a newer version has been installed. Use the XmlSplit Wizard to re-register.
31. K argument is not supported effective with version 126.96.36.199. Use the Wizard to register a license..
32. A file or folder error occured. Possibly the program was unable to read or write to a file in the Windows Common Applications Data Folder or in the user's profile folder.
33. The maximum number of licensed users was exceeded. If running the program on a server, each user is required to have one license. If the program exits abnormally, due to a power failure, for example, the user count is not decremented which can result in this error. The user count may be reset to zero by running the Wizard with elevated permission and while no other users are running either the Wizard or the XmlSplit.exe console application. Simply run the Wizard in this manner and then exit to reset the count.
34 and 35. A non-valid license was found in the Registry in the location for this program .
36. No split files created because no matching elements were found. This is most likely due to one or more incorrect parameters and often the specified depth is incorrect.